Posted on February 1, 2022
Kansas Lifeline is a telephone or Internet discount program offered to low-income consumers. You may be eligible to receive up to $17.02 off your monthly local telephone or Internet bill through the Lifeline Program.
How to apply?
A consumer must provide three consecutive months of statements as documentation of income, or provide a copy of their tax return for the previous year.
What is the rate?
You may be eligible to receive up to $17.02 off your monthly local telephone and/or Internet bill through the Lifeline Program.
Who can apply?
You are eligible if you receive any of the following:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- 135% of the federal poverty level
- Section 8 Public Housing Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Tribal Lands
- Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP)
- Tribally Administered Free School Lunch Program
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Head Start (tribal programs for only those meeting its income qualifying standard)